Commitments By The Parents
As a fundamental premise, parents will be required to demonstrate that they are working hard to provide their child with a healthy environment where they can grow and succeed, such as the following:
- To be members of a parish of the Catholic Church.
- To grow in faith by engaging in activities of your church and school.
- Attend spiritual retreats each year (Sponsored by TRES HERMANOS FOUNDATION).
- Volunteer at school for at least 40 hours each school year.
- Demonstrate with their daily actions the values professed by the TRES HERMANOS FOUNDATION: Selfless love, respect for each other and hard work.